Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 5, 2007

in memory of bingo . . .

Our old dog "Bingo" past away this afternoon . . . He’d been our dog since I was in 6th grade and guess what, now I’m already graduating from college haha! Anyway, it really makes me sad when I heard the news. Though I was expecting it a week before he died. Because they said he’s not feeling well these past few weeks and he’s not eating his foods. Actually at first I thought that his just being choosy with his food but then I realized that his already old and perhaps almost near his end. So somehow I have ready myself for this moment, but still it’s so hard. You can laugh if you want. I don’t care. Bingo is part of our family, even my parents (who’s not here in Phil.) got sad when they heard the news. We love him dearly and now that his gone I wonder if my dog Atlas can cope up with his lost. They we’re very good buddies. May you rest in peace my beloved Bingo.

No comments: