Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 4, 2007

walkathon hustler! ^^


Walkathon hustler! – Thanks to kristhel I got a new title for myself. ^^

Why walkathon? Well since the sem-break started, I didn’t stay much in the house. Often times I’m at cavite – if not in the dorm I’m at GMA in my tita"s house. I just go home once a week. Most of the time I’m at the road travelling from one place to another. Then Thel and I had this joke that I’m just like joining a walk-marathon, and by always roaming around (like being in a walk-marathon) that made me to be the "walkathon hustler", so there. ^^

I thought that this would be my last sem-break so why not go seize the moment.

Our first getaway is at Pansol, Laguna in where we had our "night swimming part II ". It was so nice, we get to unwind from the stressful stuffs this last sem gave us.

Our second get away is at Chard’s place (Canyon Woods Tagaytay). Chard’s place is totally awesome! It’s like paradise. We do nothing but eat, sleep, watch DVD’s (I love their movie room), play some sports and have tons of fun. We all had a blast, we really enjoyed our stay there and we can’t wait to go back. ^^


morning view from chard's house.


The next night, we (cozy house people) decided to have a food trip at Sanctuario, a resto and coffee shop at Tagaytay. We love their bulalo and the place is so beautiful that you want to go back again and again. It’s like the third time we went there.

After having days of "grand vacation", it’s also time for me to finish some school stuffs like my psychological report for my OJT. And after I finished it and get to pass it to my CI I was so relieved that I celebrate and treat myself that same day. ^^

About the following days or should I say weeks, we’re just bum’s in the dorm. We’re living the life of the modern pigs ^^. We do nothing but eat, sleep, watch DVD’s, go on line, go to malls, watch movies etsetera etsetera. It was so good and if I could only freeze that moment, which is doing those, I will, for that’s all I want to do in my life. "mag buhay baboy!".

But of course it can’t always be that way. And I’ve been thinking about that issue every damn day of my life and it kinda cross my thoughts again these past few weeks. I always wonder what will happen after I graduated from college. Honestly I don’t want to graduate yet, I know I’m still not ready to work. In short I don’t want to step outside my comfort zone yet. (sigh) kinda reminds me of what Ms. O (one of our professors) once told us, that it breaks their (professors) hearts whenever students say that they don’t want to live the school yet for they think they didn’t learn anything. I’m not saying I didn’t learn anything for I really learned a lot especially when I shifted. It’s just that I can already imagine what will happen to me when I’m already working. It’s like "the future freaks me out!" (a song by Motion City Soundtrack). But anyway I know I have to grow and take even bigger risks (thanks CHIZZY).

And so it is, second semester is about to begin and I hate it. But there’s nothing I can do but to accept everything that will come along the way with arms, heart and mind wide open.

So good luck to me and to everyone I know who will graduate this coming march. ^^


some photos this sem-break :

~ at chard's place . . .

~ at sanctuario . . .

~ night swimming part II

No comments: